BMI Baby

Low cost airline

Buzz Airlines

Easy Jet

Monarch Airways

Easy Jet

Travel light, quicker and cheaper than other airlines.

Valencia Airport

Since 1995 the number of passengers using Valencia Airport has more than doubled with 4,969,113 passengers and 87,906 flights being handled there in 2006. This huge increase in passenger numbers can be explained by the introduction of a large number of low cost flights from the UK and Europe and a marked increase in the number of foreign property owners in Valencia and to the south along the Costa Blanca. 60% of all passengers arriving at Valencia Airport are from internal Spanish flights and the remaining 40% is mostly from other EU Countries such as the UK, Germany, Italy and France.